Raising industry standards
Everything we do is everything we are, and we believe that to constantly provide the highest possible standard of management service, we need to constantly review and raise our standards and help to drive positive change through our industry.
MLM take regulation seriously and are committed to complying with our various regulatory bodies. MLM are regulated by the following:
- RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors)
- ARMA (Association of Residential Managing Agents)
- FCA (Financial Conduct Authority)
- ALEP (Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners)
- ISO 9001 (International Organisation for Standardisation)